No products in the basket.
Things to Know.
Cancel Cancer Africa need Volunteers for a seven days rural Health Outreach in the Adolor community, Edo State, Nigeria.Date. From March 26th to April 1st, 2018.
- Day 1 to 5: Door to door field work.
- Day 6 : Meetings and Seminars.
- Day 7 : Community Open day.
We need volunteers, both medical and non-medical, to work in collaboration with our local health workers to make this program sustainable and a success.
- What we do is very simple and sustainable.
- How we do it, is easy to replicate.
- Where we work is safe for all volunteers.
We welcome volunteers from all parts of the world and your support and donations helps us do more each day.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are expected to:
- Fund their full flight tickets,
- Fund their visa fees and travel insurance.
- Fund their internal flight ticket to the nearest airport to our program location.
- Welfare: We provide free Accommodation, Meals, a high level of security protection and local logistics during your stay in Africa.
- Fee: We do not charge any Fees to volunteers for our programs.
- Criteria: Volunteers are welcome from all around the world and we accept both medical and non-medical volunteers. (Students are very welcome).
- Visa: We do not assist in the processing of your visa, but we may send you a supporting letter to assist your application.
Volunteers are expected to:
- Security: We work very hard to provide adequate security and safety for our volunteers, we advise that volunteers must never wonder off or take on private tours without the full permission of the Charity management. And this is done at the risk of the volunteer. We do not take liability for any loss or damage to any of your properties, so please be ensure any valuable is fully insured.
- Insurance: Please ensure your insurance is updated and stick to the countries rules and safety guidelines.
- Fund raising: All volunteers must fully participate in raising funds for the success of the planned program.
- Pictures: By volunteering you agree for your photographs, videos and any media content created during our activities, to be used for the promotion of the charities objectives.
- Although our activities may be between 6 – 8 days long, you may choose to join us for not less than three working days (3) excluding flight time.
- Wifi: While we work hard to provide a safe and clean lodge, we advice volunteers that most communities may be very remote and without WIFI or phone facilities.
- Medical: You must visit your GP for the necessary medications required prior to your trip. E,g anti malaria, yellow fever, etc. Please ask your doctor what vaccinations you need early enough so that you will be able to finish the course before any trip.
Our Charity Event in London to help raise funds for our work in rural Africa.