Designers: Terms and Conditions.
- Designers are expected to either have a full DBS, Licence chaperone or legal clearance to participate at kids our events:
- Designers will be allocated an average of 8 – 12 minutes.
- Designers must showcase an average of 14 – 18 garments.
- Designers can showcase clothes from previous events, but with modifications.
- Designers must not charge models to participate at any Cancel Cancer Africa event.
- Designers are expected to help promote our events.
- No model casting on social media. But you can post about the event.
- At shows no designer will allocate an additional walk for a model, until all children have at least one walk.
- As many children as possible to then be allocated additional walks using the same system.
- We must offer equal opportunity to all our models.
- Specific hair and make up needs to be kept minimal. We strongly believe that children need to look like children at all times and dresses age appropriately.
- Any outfits deemed not age appropriate will not be allowed to walk.
- Please read our safeguarding policies and safeguarding Procedures.
- CCA does not charge fees to designers to participate.
- CCA includes designers’ names and costumes in marketing materials. (Posters, Social messages, Website etc).
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CCA or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of DESIGNERS PRODUCTS.
This Designer’s Submission terms and conditions between you (“Designer”) and Cancel Cancer Africa, a UK Charity (“CCA”) regarding your participation as a Designer.
By Submitting the ‘I Agree’ to CCA Terms of Service box, by initiating any transaction, or by using any part of the Platform you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement requires the parties to resolve certain matters through binding arbitration.